So it’s 2017 and I’ve finally started my own blog.
Most are confirming that 2016 was the worst year. For me, I endured a whole year miles apart from my partner. That is 229 miles to be exact. He who shall not be named unearthed the most deep-rooted insecurities of our neighbouring states shaking our world in an instant. No, I’m not American but we are just next door and affected nonetheless. After taking almost a year and a half off since graduation, it was also the year that I decided to go back to school for something I am truly passionate about: writing. Last year, I was gifted a film camera and rekindled my romance with photography. I’m not one to typically make New Year’s resolutions but maybe 2017 will be my year of productivity and dreams.
Start a blog/website.
- Work on personal health and physiotherapy exercises.
- Read more. Last year I hoped to read 24 books – I only conquered 8.
- Post on this outlet weekly!
- Document my travels via videos and photographs.
- Use my free Discovery Pass to discover our national parks (Canada is 150 this year!)
- Complete my program and internship.